Test Drive 2021 Toyota Kluger GX 2WD (Galena Blue)
- 3.5L Petrol
- Black Fabric
- 8.7 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Galena Blue
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Six cylinder, V-formation aluminium cylinder block, DOHC with roller rockers and 4 valves per cylinder.
- Length 4966(mm), Width 1930(mm), Height 1755(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 2000(KG), Unbraked 700(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
At Canterbury Toyota, we understand how much pain is associated with purchasing a new vehicle. Our team is determined to making this process painless and enjoyable by offering competitive prices and outstanding customer service. We have a range of services in a one-stop shop, such as:
- Competitive business and personal finance
- Insurance options.
- Toyota Access Finance which guarantees you the future value of a new Toyota
- 5-star Dealer in Guest Experience
- Toyota Genuine accessories;
- Capped price vehicle servicing from $200
- We trade in all types of Vehicles.
- At Canterbury Toyota we speak 16 Languages.
- Two service departments for you convenience.
- Deliver to you anywhere in Sydney.
Have a chat to the Canterbury Toyota Team, we're recognised for our outstanding leadership and high achievement in all aspects of dealer performance. Conveniently located at 744 Canterbury road Belmore. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.